Tuesday, May 21, 2013

knowledge is good

NPR Books has 23 Genres!
Now I know.
It helps to read all the words on a page...
I had "followed" this site for years -   just reading (when I got a chance) the newest stories that popped up.
Following the links embedded in these stories always gave me more than plenty for my must-read list.

But since I started the Bookish training I have spent some time exploring the page ( !)
One link I "discovered" and have started using often is the BROWSE GENRES link.
I have used it when customers are looking for a "good read" whether in Historical fiction, Young Adult, or Faith & Spirituality
I have also used the NPR BESTSELLER LISTS link on the right of the page, which follows the sales of Independent booksellers.
Customers like lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment